WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The NYPD and FDNY, both of whom have several Westchester residents serving in their ranks, have always enjoyed a healthy rivalry. During Sunday's charity hockey game between the bravest and the finest, that rivalry boiled over into a brawl between the teams, according to CBS New York.
The score was tied 3-3 in the second period when the donnybrook erupted. Both benches cleared and nearly every player with the exception of the goalies got involved, CBS New York reported.
- 1 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Lewisboro To Resign
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Of South Salem, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Voters OK Katonah-Lewisboro Budget & Back Incumbents, Unofficial Data Show
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs