NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
The unidentified man was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene after Croton Falls firefighters arrived on the scene.
News 12 reports that the incident is a homicide investigation.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution