NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
The unidentified man was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene after Croton Falls firefighters arrived on the scene.
News 12 reports that the incident is a homicide investigation.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 2 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday