NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The two remaining Beatles might reunite in front of a North Salem resident.
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are negotiating with producers from "The Late Show with David Letterman," which films in the Ed Sullivan Theater, to reunite on the show, according to Showbiz411 in a story on Mercurynews.com.
North Salem's Letterman could celebrate the event around Feb. 7, the anniversary of the Beatles coming to the United States in 1964, according to the story.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Katonah-Lewisboro School District Will Be Closed Wednesday