NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The two remaining Beatles might reunite in front of a North Salem resident.
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are negotiating with producers from "The Late Show with David Letterman," which films in the Ed Sullivan Theater, to reunite on the show, according to Showbiz411 in a story on Mercurynews.com.
North Salem's Letterman could celebrate the event around Feb. 7, the anniversary of the Beatles coming to the United States in 1964, according to the story.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 4 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola