NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The two remaining Beatles might reunite in front of a North Salem resident.
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are negotiating with producers from "The Late Show with David Letterman," which films in the Ed Sullivan Theater, to reunite on the show, according to Showbiz411 in a story on Mercurynews.com.
North Salem's Letterman could celebrate the event around Feb. 7, the anniversary of the Beatles coming to the United States in 1964, according to the story.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Lewisboro
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Lewisboro