NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The two remaining Beatles might reunite in front of a North Salem resident.
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are negotiating with producers from "The Late Show with David Letterman," which films in the Ed Sullivan Theater, to reunite on the show, according to Showbiz411 in a story on Mercurynews.com.
North Salem's Letterman could celebrate the event around Feb. 7, the anniversary of the Beatles coming to the United States in 1964, according to the story.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow