NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The two remaining Beatles might reunite in front of a North Salem resident.
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are negotiating with producers from "The Late Show with David Letterman," which films in the Ed Sullivan Theater, to reunite on the show, according to Showbiz411 in a story on Mercurynews.com.
North Salem's Letterman could celebrate the event around Feb. 7, the anniversary of the Beatles coming to the United States in 1964, according to the story.
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 4 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police
- 5 Vincent dePaul Farrell, Jr., 68, Of South Salem, Founding Partner, SBSF