LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- Katonah-Lewisboro's 2014-15 budget easily passed, with results showing that 1,746 voted in favor and 535 voted against.
- While Katonah-Lewisboro school board victors Scott Posner and William Rifkin won across the district, voters in the Lewisboro Elementary School zone backed opponents who had spoken out against closing the building.
- State Sen. Greg Ball, through his lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, sent Assemblyman Steve Katz a letter threatening him with a lawsuit if he continues to imply Ball is under investigation for misusing campaign funds.
- The four candidates running for two seats on Katonah-Lewisboro’s school board all consider hiring a new superintendent to be a priority.
- Former State Assemblyman Robert Castelli, R-Lewisboro, is the latest candidate to seek the state Senate seat currently held by Greg Ball.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 5 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684