LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- Katonah-Lewisboro's 2014-15 budget easily passed, with results showing that 1,746 voted in favor and 535 voted against.
- While Katonah-Lewisboro school board victors Scott Posner and William Rifkin won across the district, voters in the Lewisboro Elementary School zone backed opponents who had spoken out against closing the building.
- State Sen. Greg Ball, through his lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, sent Assemblyman Steve Katz a letter threatening him with a lawsuit if he continues to imply Ball is under investigation for misusing campaign funds.
- The four candidates running for two seats on Katonah-Lewisboro’s school board all consider hiring a new superintendent to be a priority.
- Former State Assemblyman Robert Castelli, R-Lewisboro, is the latest candidate to seek the state Senate seat currently held by Greg Ball.
- 1 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Lewisboro To Resign
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Of South Salem, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Voters OK Katonah-Lewisboro Budget & Back Incumbents, Unofficial Data Show
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies