LEWISBORO, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Lewisboro this week:
- Katonah-Lewisboro's 2014-15 budget easily passed, with results showing that 1,746 voted in favor and 535 voted against.
- While Katonah-Lewisboro school board victors Scott Posner and William Rifkin won across the district, voters in the Lewisboro Elementary School zone backed opponents who had spoken out against closing the building.
- State Sen. Greg Ball, through his lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, sent Assemblyman Steve Katz a letter threatening him with a lawsuit if he continues to imply Ball is under investigation for misusing campaign funds.
- The four candidates running for two seats on Katonah-Lewisboro’s school board all consider hiring a new superintendent to be a priority.
- Former State Assemblyman Robert Castelli, R-Lewisboro, is the latest candidate to seek the state Senate seat currently held by Greg Ball.
- 1 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 2 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange