WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several rain-drenched Westchester roadways experienced delays during the Friday morning commute.
An overturned vehicle that went off the road into Saxon Woods Park near the Mamaroneck Avenue exit on the Hutchinson River Parkway resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
There was also heavy congestion on the northbound Saw Mill River Park between Route 100/Route 9A and the Taconic Parkway where the right lane was blocked.
A disabled vehicle blocked one lane on southbound Route 9A at Route 117.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester