WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident late during the Thursday afternoon commute caused delays on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco.
The accident, at the Route 117 Exit (43), was reported at 6 p.m.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Lewisboro Could See Lowest Autumn Gas Prices In Four Years