WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident late during the Thursday afternoon commute caused delays on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco.
The accident, at the Route 117 Exit (43), was reported at 6 p.m.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Goldens Bridge FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash
- 4 IRS Warns Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill