WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the northbound New York State Thruway between Route 9 and the Tappan Zee Bridge span caused heavy delays Monday morning.
The accident, reported at 9:35 a.m., led to stop-and-go traffic and was cleared shortly after 10 a.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 4 Lewisboro Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend