WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the northbound New York State Thruway between Route 9 and the Tappan Zee Bridge span caused heavy delays Monday morning.
The accident, reported at 9:35 a.m., led to stop-and-go traffic and was cleared shortly after 10 a.m.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Bedford Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority