WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident at the southbound I-87/I-287 merger near Route 9 resulted in the left lane being blocked Tuesday morning.
As a result, there were heavy delays and stop-and-go traffic conditions.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m., was cleared by 8:45 a.m., by stop-and-go conditions remained.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Waccabuc Native On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends to Lovers?'
- 3 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes