WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident at the southbound I-87/I-287 merger near Route 9 resulted in the left lane being blocked Tuesday morning.
As a result, there were heavy delays and stop-and-go traffic conditions.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m., was cleared by 8:45 a.m., by stop-and-go conditions remained.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Lewisboro, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow