WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident at the southbound I-87/I-287 merger near Route 9 resulted in the left lane being blocked Tuesday morning.
As a result, there were heavy delays and stop-and-go traffic conditions.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m., was cleared by 8:45 a.m., by stop-and-go conditions remained.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Katonah Consignment Business Owner Charged With Failing To Pay State Taxes
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam