LEWISBORO, N.Y. –- By late afternoon on Friday, the snowstorm that has blanketed the northeast has dropped approximately 5 inches of snow on Lewisboro, according to Lewisboro Daily Voice readers, and forecasters say there is plenty more to come.
Some folks are making the best of the difficult situation. Tom Dieck and his family took the opportunity to build a snowman.
“Enjoy the day,” Dieck wrote when he submitted the photo to The Daily Voice. “The snowman is.”
As of 4:30 p.m., NYSEG has yet to report any power outages in northern Westchester. However, the National Weather Service, winds are expected to pick up later tonight to create blizzard-like conditions and power lines may be threatened.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Lewisboro, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday