LEWISBORO, N.Y. –- By late afternoon on Friday, the snowstorm that has blanketed the northeast has dropped approximately 5 inches of snow on Lewisboro, according to Lewisboro Daily Voice readers, and forecasters say there is plenty more to come.
Some folks are making the best of the difficult situation. Tom Dieck and his family took the opportunity to build a snowman.
“Enjoy the day,” Dieck wrote when he submitted the photo to The Daily Voice. “The snowman is.”
As of 4:30 p.m., NYSEG has yet to report any power outages in northern Westchester. However, the National Weather Service, winds are expected to pick up later tonight to create blizzard-like conditions and power lines may be threatened.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro
- 5 Katonah-Lewisboro School Board OK's Deeper Tax-Levy Cut Than Predicted