LEWISBORO, N.Y. –- By late afternoon on Friday, the snowstorm that has blanketed the northeast has dropped approximately 5 inches of snow on Lewisboro, according to Lewisboro Daily Voice readers, and forecasters say there is plenty more to come.
Some folks are making the best of the difficult situation. Tom Dieck and his family took the opportunity to build a snowman.
“Enjoy the day,” Dieck wrote when he submitted the photo to The Daily Voice. “The snowman is.”
As of 4:30 p.m., NYSEG has yet to report any power outages in northern Westchester. However, the National Weather Service, winds are expected to pick up later tonight to create blizzard-like conditions and power lines may be threatened.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro
- 2 Waccabuc District Nominated As Historic Place
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Katonah Girl Named All-America, Places Second In Nation In 3,000-Meter Run
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show