VISTA, N.Y. – The Cub Scouts in Vista are doing their part to help victims of Hurricane Sandy.
Last week, the boys of Pack 101, Den 3, helped put together gift packages of new hats and gloves that will be donated to the relief effort for Breezy Point, N.Y. They also wrote notes that were put in each bag to help personalize their good wishes.
Den Leader Vincent Aceste and Assistant Den Leader Randy Samuelson urged the boys to reflect on how difficult things are this holiday season for the hurricane victims.
Ali Giglio of Cross River heads up the local relief effort.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 John Jay HS Students Receive Regional Recognition For Photographs
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing