VISTA, N.Y. – The Cub Scouts in Vista are doing their part to help victims of Hurricane Sandy.
Last week, the boys of Pack 101, Den 3, helped put together gift packages of new hats and gloves that will be donated to the relief effort for Breezy Point, N.Y. They also wrote notes that were put in each bag to help personalize their good wishes.
Den Leader Vincent Aceste and Assistant Den Leader Randy Samuelson urged the boys to reflect on how difficult things are this holiday season for the hurricane victims.
Ali Giglio of Cross River heads up the local relief effort.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 2 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation