MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital infectious disease expert Dr. Debra Spicehandler discusses precautions to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Mosquitoes often carry infectious diseases such as West Nile and dengue fever that put a damper on the body's immune system.
Spicehandler provides tips to stay safe during summer months when mosquitoes are more prominent.
To read Spicehandler's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Lewisboro
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Lewisboro