MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital infectious disease expert Dr. Debra Spicehandler discusses precautions to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Mosquitoes often carry infectious diseases such as West Nile and dengue fever that put a damper on the body's immune system.
Spicehandler provides tips to stay safe during summer months when mosquitoes are more prominent.
To read Spicehandler's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway