MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital infectious disease expert Dr. Debra Spicehandler discusses precautions to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Mosquitoes often carry infectious diseases such as West Nile and dengue fever that put a damper on the body's immune system.
Spicehandler provides tips to stay safe during summer months when mosquitoes are more prominent.
To read Spicehandler's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution