MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital infectious disease expert Dr. Debra Spicehandler discusses precautions to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Mosquitoes often carry infectious diseases such as West Nile and dengue fever that put a damper on the body's immune system.
Spicehandler provides tips to stay safe during summer months when mosquitoes are more prominent.
To read Spicehandler's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Katonah Consignment Business Owner Charged With Failing To Pay State Taxes
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam