MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital infectious disease expert Dr. Debra Spicehandler discusses precautions to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Mosquitoes often carry infectious diseases such as West Nile and dengue fever that put a damper on the body's immune system.
Spicehandler provides tips to stay safe during summer months when mosquitoes are more prominent.
To read Spicehandler's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Waccabuc Native On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends to Lovers?'
- 3 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes