SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Hollywood came to Scarsdale this week, as the hit HBO show “Boardwalk Empire” filmed scenes at the Scarsdale Pool Complex.
The diving pool at the complex was the setting for an underwater scene for the Steve Buscemi-led show, which will premiere its fifth and final season on Sunday, Sept. 7, according to Bootleg Productions, which was overseeing the shoot.
Westchester County has been a popular destination for film companies this year. Earlier this week, NBC’s “The Blacklist,” starring James Spader, filmed on location in Mount Vernon, while other shows, including “Girls” (Peekskill), “Orange is the New Black” (White Plains and New Rochelle) and “The Americans” (Saxon Woods Park) have filmed in the region.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor