MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Experts at Northern Westchester Hospital are providing insights and information regarding congenital heart defect screening.
NICU nurse Anna Lane recently gave a presentation on the topic of critical congenital heart defect screening in newborns at the 28th Annual New York State Perinatal Association Perinatal Conference in Albany, N.Y.
Dr. Rick Stafford, director of neonatology at Northern Westchester Hospital, discusses the newly required pulse oximetry newborn screening and congenital heart defects in more detail on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
The recently required pulse oximetry assessment is among many of the tests that are required for newborns in New York state.
To read about the specifics of the test, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Open Houses In Lewisboro This Weekend