POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Celebrity Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten is set to open a new restaurant in Pound Ridge on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to LoHud.com.
The Inn at Pound Ridge will be located at the old Emily Shaw's Inn and feature farm-to-table American Cuisine. Reservations are being accepted one month in advance, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro