POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Celebrity Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten is set to open a new restaurant in Pound Ridge on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to LoHud.com.
The Inn at Pound Ridge will be located at the old Emily Shaw's Inn and feature farm-to-table American Cuisine. Reservations are being accepted one month in advance, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Lewisboro
- 2 Man Charged With DWI After Three-Car Crash Near I-684
- 3 Lewisboro Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways