POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Celebrity Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten is set to open a new restaurant in Pound Ridge on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to LoHud.com.
The Inn at Pound Ridge will be located at the old Emily Shaw's Inn and feature farm-to-table American Cuisine. Reservations are being accepted one month in advance, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684