MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Actress Cheryl Hines says that she and her new husband, Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy Jr., are adjusting just fine to marriage, according to People magazine.
Hines, 48, and Kennedy, 60, were wed earlier in the month. Hines referred to the couple as "The Brady Bunch" since there are seven children between the two, People reported.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Lewisboro Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'