MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Actress Cheryl Hines says that she and her new husband, Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy Jr., are adjusting just fine to marriage, according to People magazine.
Hines, 48, and Kennedy, 60, were wed earlier in the month. Hines referred to the couple as "The Brady Bunch" since there are seven children between the two, People reported.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro