MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Actress Cheryl Hines says that she and her new husband, Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy Jr., are adjusting just fine to marriage, according to People magazine.
Hines, 48, and Kennedy, 60, were wed earlier in the month. Hines referred to the couple as "The Brady Bunch" since there are seven children between the two, People reported.
- 1 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday