MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Actress Cheryl Hines says that she and her new husband, Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy Jr., are adjusting just fine to marriage, according to People magazine.
Hines, 48, and Kennedy, 60, were wed earlier in the month. Hines referred to the couple as "The Brady Bunch" since there are seven children between the two, People reported.
- 1 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Katonah Girl Named All-America, Places Second In Nation In 3,000-Meter Run