MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting a food drive to support the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry until Monday, March 31.
For the entire month of March, donation boxes will be located at the following entrances of Northern Westchester Hospital: main lobby, north entrance and the emergency department.
Food items needed:
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna fish
- Low-sodium canned soups
- Breakfast cereal
Donations will help feed the Westchester community.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Goldens Bridge FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash
- 4 IRS Warns Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill