MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital’s Certified Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program will be hosting pulmonary rehabilitation week at its Ambulatory Care Center at Chappaqua Crossing from Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14, each day from 10 a.m. to noon.
The week is open to all who would like to have a better understanding of pulmonary disease and the available options for treatment. It will also provide information about the benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation for patients suffering from chronic lung diseases.
Lung function testing, educational materials and lung function questionnaires will be provided to all.
Attendance to this event does not require appointment.
Northern Westchester Hospital’s Ambulatory Care Center is located at Chappaqua Crossing (formerly Reader’s Digest), 480 Bedford Road, Chappaqua. Click here for a map. Enter the building through the north entrance.
For more information, contact Kenneth Montini, clinical exercise specialist and registered respiratory therapist at 914-458-8762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northern Westchester Hospital provides pulmonary rehab service to adults and children seven years and older.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Man Charged In Lewisboro With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches