WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital physicians from Westchester Medical Center visited the Milbrook Club in Greenwich, Conn., on Tuesday, June 17, to discuss the hospital's services.
Guests learned about the programs available at the region’s only full-service, all-specialty children’s hospital and had the opportunity to meet a number of physicians.
Abigail and James Ritman of Greenwich, Conn., hosted the event.
In attendance at the event were:
Julie Fareri; Dr. Allen Dozor, MFCH chief of pediatric pulmonology allergy and sleep medicine; Dr. Darshan Patel, MFCH chief of pediatric emergency medicine; Dr. Michael Gewitz, physician-in-chief, MFCH; Dr. Nancy Fazzinga; Dr. Edmund LaGamma, MFCH chief of newborn medicine; Dr. Avinash Mohan, co-chief, pediatric neurosurgery at MFCH; Dr. Michael Tobias, co-chief of pediatric neurosurgery at MFCH.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase