WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital physicians from Westchester Medical Center visited the Milbrook Club in Greenwich, Conn., on Tuesday, June 17, to discuss the hospital's services.
Guests learned about the programs available at the region’s only full-service, all-specialty children’s hospital and had the opportunity to meet a number of physicians.
Abigail and James Ritman of Greenwich, Conn., hosted the event.
In attendance at the event were:
Julie Fareri; Dr. Allen Dozor, MFCH chief of pediatric pulmonology allergy and sleep medicine; Dr. Darshan Patel, MFCH chief of pediatric emergency medicine; Dr. Michael Gewitz, physician-in-chief, MFCH; Dr. Nancy Fazzinga; Dr. Edmund LaGamma, MFCH chief of newborn medicine; Dr. Avinash Mohan, co-chief, pediatric neurosurgery at MFCH; Dr. Michael Tobias, co-chief of pediatric neurosurgery at MFCH.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 2 State Police Warn Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Lewisboro
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation