LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- The Lewisboro Garden Club will be hosting its event "Souper Sunday" on Sunday, Feb. 9 at 4 p.m at the Onatru Farm on 99 Elmwood Road in South Salem.
Join the Garden Club for soup and to watch the documentary "A Man Named Pearl." The documentary is born of a bigoted remark that dissuaded Pearl Fryar from moving into a white neighborhood since “black people don’t keep up their yards.”
Fryar creates an extraordinary topiary garden that conveys his message of love, peace and goodwill and his philosophy that "obstacles should not keep you from where you want to go."
The suggested donation is $5. RSVP by Wednesday, Feb. 5 by email at email@example.com or 914 764-4990.
For more information, visit www.lewisborogardenclub.org.
- 1 Future Of Lewisboro Elementary A Major Topic For Officials
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway