LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- The Lewisboro Garden Club will be hosting its event "Souper Sunday" on Sunday, Feb. 9 at 4 p.m at the Onatru Farm on 99 Elmwood Road in South Salem.
Join the Garden Club for soup and to watch the documentary "A Man Named Pearl." The documentary is born of a bigoted remark that dissuaded Pearl Fryar from moving into a white neighborhood since “black people don’t keep up their yards.”
Fryar creates an extraordinary topiary garden that conveys his message of love, peace and goodwill and his philosophy that "obstacles should not keep you from where you want to go."
The suggested donation is $5. RSVP by Wednesday, Feb. 5 by email at email@example.com or 914 764-4990.
For more information, visit www.lewisborogardenclub.org.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Lewisboro
- 5 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl