LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- The Lewisboro Garden Club will be hosting its event "Souper Sunday" on Sunday, Feb. 9 at 4 p.m at the Onatru Farm on 99 Elmwood Road in South Salem.
Join the Garden Club for soup and to watch the documentary "A Man Named Pearl." The documentary is born of a bigoted remark that dissuaded Pearl Fryar from moving into a white neighborhood since “black people don’t keep up their yards.”
Fryar creates an extraordinary topiary garden that conveys his message of love, peace and goodwill and his philosophy that "obstacles should not keep you from where you want to go."
The suggested donation is $5. RSVP by Wednesday, Feb. 5 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914 764-4990.
For more information, visit www.lewisborogardenclub.org.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday