KATONAH, N.Y. -- Marie Riffel, a professional career coach, will lead a job search and salary negotiation workshop at the Katonah Village Library on Saturday, March 29, at 10:30 a.m.
Riffel will discuss the latest job searching trends and techniques, how to develop confidence in your job search and strategies for winning a higher salary.
RSVP 914-232-3508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Katonah Library is at 26 Bedford Road.
- 1 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Lewisboro On Wednesday
- 3 Lewisboro Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 John Jay Student Disciplined After Bomb Threat, Superintendent Says