KATONAH, N.Y. -- Marie Riffel, a professional career coach, will lead a job search and salary negotiation workshop at the Katonah Village Library on Saturday, March 29, at 10:30 a.m.
Riffel will discuss the latest job searching trends and techniques, how to develop confidence in your job search and strategies for winning a higher salary.
RSVP 914-232-3508 or email email@example.com.
The Katonah Library is at 26 Bedford Road.
- 1 Former Waccabuc Resident Spent $11,000 On Takeout
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Cross River Man, 20, Had Sexual Phone Chats With Minors, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Lewisboro
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Lewisboro Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'