KATONAH, N.Y. -- Marie Riffel, a professional career coach, will lead a job search and salary negotiation workshop at the Katonah Village Library on Saturday, March 29, at 10:30 a.m.
Riffel will discuss the latest job searching trends and techniques, how to develop confidence in your job search and strategies for winning a higher salary.
RSVP 914-232-3508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Katonah Library is at 26 Bedford Road.
- 1 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Lewisboro To Resign
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Of South Salem, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Voters OK Katonah-Lewisboro Budget & Back Incumbents, Unofficial Data Show
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies