KATONAH, N.Y. -- Marie Riffel, a professional career coach, will lead a job search and salary negotiation workshop at the Katonah Village Library on Saturday, March 29, at 10:30 a.m.
Riffel will discuss the latest job searching trends and techniques, how to develop confidence in your job search and strategies for winning a higher salary.
RSVP 914-232-3508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Katonah Library is at 26 Bedford Road.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed
- 4 Summer That Wasn't Comes To An End In Lewisboro
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash