KATONAH, N.Y. -- Marie Riffel, a professional career coach, will lead a job search and salary negotiation workshop at the Katonah Village Library on Saturday, March 29, at 10:30 a.m.
Riffel will discuss the latest job searching trends and techniques, how to develop confidence in your job search and strategies for winning a higher salary.
RSVP 914-232-3508 or email email@example.com.
The Katonah Library is at 26 Bedford Road.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Lewisboro
- 2 Waccabuc District Nominated As Historic Place
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Katonah Girl Named All-America, Places Second In Nation In 3,000-Meter Run
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show