RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Singer and songwriter Howie Day will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse at 8 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 14. He will bring his brand of alternative rock, pop and indie along with his sense of humor to the stage.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located on 80 East Ridge, parallel to Main Street.
With more than a million album sales, multiple awards and two Top 10 hits under his belt, Howie Day is touring this summer. He is performing hits such as “She Says” and “Collide” as well as material from his upcoming studio album. Joining him as the opening act will be singer Eliza Paltauf, delivering a blend of pop, folk and country.
Tickets cost $32.50 each and can be purchased by calling the box office at 203-438-5795 or online by visiting the Ridgefield Playhouse website. An Allshows.com VIP Party Pass can be purchased for $57.50. It includes a pre-show cocktail party from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. with open bar, hors d'oeuvres and priority parking.
Southwest Café at 109 Danbury Rd. will pour a complimentary margarita with dinner on the night of the show when tickets are presented.
Howie Day recently released the “Ceasefire EP.” He is recording his fourth studio album with producer Mike Denneen.
- 1 Lewisboro Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Shuttered Lewisboro Elementary's PTA Donates To Local Groups
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Lewisboro
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684