CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Hillary Clinton is scheduled to visit the Chappaqua Library later this month for a signing of her new book, "Hard Choices."
The book signing will take place at 3 p.m. on Sunday, June 29, according to Pamela Thornton, the library's director.
Starting at 1 p.m. that day, wrist bands will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis, according to Thornton.
The only permitted copies of the book will come from The Village Bookstore, which is located in Pleasantville and is a co-sponsor of the event. Simon & Schuster, which is Clinton's publisher, is the other event sponsor.
Conditions for the book signing were also released. They include no photographs with Clinton, a limit of two signed books per customer, no other memorabilia or books and no personal items. There will also be a bag check conducted.
The signing announcement comes amid press reports about the possibility of Clinton, who lives in Chappaqua, running for president.
There is precedent for such an event. In 2011, Daily Voice reported at the time, Bill Clinton visited the Chappaqua Library to do a signing for his book, “Back to Work: Why We Need a Smart Government for a Strong Economy.”
The Chappaqua Library is located at 195 South Greeley Avenue in downtown Chappaqua.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying In Ridgefield
- 3 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 4 Lewisboro Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Lewisboro Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend