CROSS RIVER, N.Y.— The 2014 Friendraiser event presented by the Friends of Trailside Museum and the Westchester County’s Ward Pound Ridge Reservation will be from noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sep. 13 at the Ward Pound Ridge Reservation.
The event will feature free food and beverages, free parking, live music and guided walks.
The event also will feature lectures about the reservation's history. Along with Art in Parks, the Katonah Museum’s Artist Association will open the main gallery and the Works Progress Administration gallery.
This event is sponsored by donations from the board of directors as well as from members of the Friends of Trailside Museum and the Westchester County Parks Department.
Founded in 1974, the Friends of Trailside Museum is a non-profit organization committed to sharing the county’s natural history and promoting a better relationship between people and land, according to a press release.
For more information about the Friends of Trailside Museum, click here or call 914-864-7317.
The Ward Pound Ridge Reservation is located on the junction of Routes 35 and 121 in Cross River.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Waccabuc Native On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends to Lovers?'
- 3 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124 In Lewisboro
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes