KATONAH, N.Y. -- The New England Force will match up with the Atlanta Silverbacks in a charity soccer match to benefit Katonah-Lewisboro SEPTA on Saturday, Aug. 23, at 6 p.m.
The match will take place at John Jay High School in Cross River.
The match is designed to raise money to help continue the support that SEPTA provides.
SEPTA is a nonprofit organization that has helped to improve the lives of many children with special needs in the Katonah-Lewisboro school district.
“This game will have fans in the stands from the local community and beyond," said Rebecca Bourla, co-president of Katonah-Lewisboro SEPTA. "To have an opportunity to raise awareness of SEPTA in our district with such a high-profile game is tremendously exciting.”
To purchase tickets, click here.
For additional information, visit www.klsepta.org.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Lewisboro Skies Sunday
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Lewisboro
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester