KATONAH, N.Y. -- The New England Force will match up with the Atlanta Silverbacks in a charity soccer match to benefit Katonah-Lewisboro SEPTA on Saturday, Aug. 23, at 6 p.m.
The match will take place at John Jay High School in Cross River.
The match is designed to raise money to help continue the support that SEPTA provides.
SEPTA is a nonprofit organization that has helped to improve the lives of many children with special needs in the Katonah-Lewisboro school district.
“This game will have fans in the stands from the local community and beyond," said Rebecca Bourla, co-president of Katonah-Lewisboro SEPTA. "To have an opportunity to raise awareness of SEPTA in our district with such a high-profile game is tremendously exciting.”
To purchase tickets, click here.
For additional information, visit www.klsepta.org.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Westchester Border
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Cardinal Attends Funeral Of Monsignor Related To Ex-Lewisboro Supervisor
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Lewisboro On Wednesday