WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Facebook founder and Westchester County native Mark Zuckerberg will sell approximately $2.3 billion in shares of his social media company to pay a tax bill, according to Forbes.
The sale of Zuckerberg's 41.4 million Class A shares will reduce his voting power from 58.8 percent to 56.1 percent, Forbes reported.
In all, Facebook executives will be selling off 70 million shares of common stock, Forbes said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Lewisboro Residents