WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Facebook founder and Westchester County native Mark Zuckerberg will sell approximately $2.3 billion in shares of his social media company to pay a tax bill, according to Forbes.
The sale of Zuckerberg's 41.4 million Class A shares will reduce his voting power from 58.8 percent to 56.1 percent, Forbes reported.
In all, Facebook executives will be selling off 70 million shares of common stock, Forbes said.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI After Three-Car Crash Near I-684
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Lewisboro
- 3 Lewisboro Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways