WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Facebook founder and Westchester County native Mark Zuckerberg will sell approximately $2.3 billion in shares of his social media company to pay a tax bill, according to Forbes.
The sale of Zuckerberg's 41.4 million Class A shares will reduce his voting power from 58.8 percent to 56.1 percent, Forbes reported.
In all, Facebook executives will be selling off 70 million shares of common stock, Forbes said.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says