ARMONK, N.Y. - Daily Voice is looking for a client relations associate who will report to our director of client relations and be based in Armonk.
This is an entry-level position, and industry experience is not a requirement. We’re looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals who can thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, patient and have a people-pleasing personality. The associate needs to be a fast learner, have the ability to grasp challenging concepts and adapt to frequent changes, be proactive in solving problems and have strong communication skills. Experience with computers and the web and collaborating with a team are also job requirements.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Vacant Home In Goldens Bridge Destroyed By Fire
- 3 Lewisboro's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Lewisboro Must Prepare
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester