ARMONK, N.Y. - Daily Voice is looking for a client relations associate who will report to our director of client relations and be based in Armonk.
This is an entry-level position, and industry experience is not a requirement. We’re looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals who can thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, patient and have a people-pleasing personality. The associate needs to be a fast learner, have the ability to grasp challenging concepts and adapt to frequent changes, be proactive in solving problems and have strong communication skills. Experience with computers and the web and collaborating with a team are also job requirements.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Lewisboro