ARMONK, N.Y. - Daily Voice is looking for a client relations associate who will report to our director of client relations and be based in Armonk.
This is an entry-level position, and industry experience is not a requirement. We’re looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals who can thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, patient and have a people-pleasing personality. The associate needs to be a fast learner, have the ability to grasp challenging concepts and adapt to frequent changes, be proactive in solving problems and have strong communication skills. Experience with computers and the web and collaborating with a team are also job requirements.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 IRS Warns Lewisboro Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 4 Goldens Bridge FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 5 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash